/in-the-newsWelcome To Our Practice
A DOCTOR REFERRAL IS NOT REQUIRED TO ARRANGE A CONSULTATION
At The Family Foot Clinic and Orthotic Center our mission is to provide state of the art footcare, with an emphasis to educate each patient regarding there foot problem(s) and to provide comprehensive treatment, ultimately to prevent or improve and resolve their ailment, in a competant, comfortable, empathetic and timely manner.
Remember, Chiropodists or Podiatrists (members of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario) are the only Regulated Foot Specialists in Ontario and the only profession to have Orthotic management in their scope of practice. We assess, treat, manage and prevent foot and lower extremity related problems.
Some conditions we treat include;
- Inflammatory conditions such as heel, arch and general foot pain;
- Sprains and strains of the Foot and Ankle Complex;
- Structural foot problems such as flat feet, high arches, bunions, mechanical postural pain, heel spurs;
- Disorders of the skin and nails such as warts, corns, calluses and ingrown toenails;
- Infections such as athletes foot and fungal toenails;
- Signs and symptoms of general diseases such as ulcers and joint pain;
Specialized care includes;
- Prescription ORTHOTICS and ORTHOPEDIC FOOTWEAR;
- State of the art ND Yag 1064 Laser for Toenail Fungus
- Surgical procedures to correct ingrown toenails, hammer toes, corns, warts etc.
- Shockwave therapy for Heel Pain
- Injection therapy for Mortons Neuroma, chemical neurolysis
- Sports injuries and Occupational Problems such as plantar fascitis;
- Treatment of high risk patients (for example patients with diabetes, poor circulation, arthritis)
The Family Foot Clinic and Orthotic Centre, Is your Comprehensive Medical Footcare Centre